Enterprise Release Management: Implementing Release Trains, Turnovers and Runbooks for Better Dev and Ops Collaboration
Live Demo and Discussion
Thursday, 22nd May at 11am (UK Time: BST)
During this web conference you will learn how to overcome the challenges of continually delivering application releases from development into operations whilst still maintaining service levels and compliance with business processes.
You'll discover how you can:
- Gain visibility into and control of your application releases, environments and schedules.
- Store and control your release deliverables and their flow into testing and production environments.
- Automate application deployment, installation and remediation without human intervention.
- Reduce application downtime.
- Integrate with development version control, continuous build and integration toolsets.
- Ensure and improve compliance with internal business processes.
- Introduction to Release Trains, Turnovers and Runbooks
- Enterprise DevOps Discussion
- Demonstration of Serena Release Manager
- Questions / Answers
This web conference will be hosted by Kevin Lee, Senior Solutions Architect