A Managers View of DevOps: tracking the deployment of services, applications and infrastructure with Serena Release Manager
Live Demo and Discussion
Thursday, 28th February at 11am (UK Time: GMT)
Applications and architectures are becoming increasingly complex...
The technologies, languages and dependencies required to develop them are growing and evolving...
The number of target environments and servers required to operate them (whether physical or virtual, on-premise or in the cloud) are rapidly increasing...
During this web conference you will learn how to overcome the challenges of continually delivering application changes from development into operations whilst still maintaining service levels and compliance with business processes.
You'll discover how you can:
- Gain visibility into and control of your application releases, environments and schedules.
- Store and control your release deliverables and their flow into testing and production environments.
- Automate application deployment, installation and remediation without human intervention.
- Reduce application downtime by eliminating failures when putting your applications into production.
- Integrate with development version control, continuous build and integration toolsets.
- Integrate with operational service management tools to deliver integrated application and infrastructure changes.
- Ensure and improve compliance with internal business processes.
- Discussion of Enterprise DevOps and introduction to Serena Release Manager.
- Demonstration of Serena Release Manager.
- Questions / Answers.
This web conference will be hosted by:
- Kevin Lee, Senior Solution Architect Serena Software